- To arrive on time for your appointment. If you are late for your appointment you may be asked to rebook at another time. Try to let us know in advance if you are going to be unavoidably delayed so that we can make alternative arrangements to help you.
- To advise us in advance if you are unable to attend for an appointment so that we can offer it to someone else.
- Take care of medicines. Medicines are for the person they are prescribed for and should not be shared. Any unwanted/unused medicines should be returned to a pharmacy for disposal.
- Keep the Practice informed of any change of name, address, telephone or mobile number.
- Keep young children in your care under constant supervision and ensure they behave appropriately while on Practice Premises.
- We would ask you to be patient if the Doctor is running late. This is often due to unforeseeable emergencies.
- Please act in a responsible and courteous manner whilst on the Practice premises for the safety and comfort of others.
- Please treat all surgery staff, fellow patients, carers and visitors politely and with respect.
- Violence or verbal harassment will not be tolerated or accepted.