Our aims are to offer the highest standard of health care and advice to our patients with the resources available to us.
We have a team approach to patient care and endeavour to monitor the service provided to patients to ensure that it meets current standards of excellence.
We are dedicated to ensuring that Practice staff and doctors are trained to the highest level and to provide a stimulating and rewarding environment in which to work.
- You will be treated with courtesy and respect by all practice personnel.
- Our standard is to see 80% of patients within 20 minutes of their appointment time. If you have waited longer than this please ask the receptionist for an explanation.
- We aim to answer the telephone within five rings.
- Requests for repeat prescriptions will be dealt with within 48 hours. This can be in person, by post or via the internet.
- If you have a complaint, please bring this to our attention. Your complaint will be dealt with in a professional and efficient manner.
- We wish to make Haling Park Medical Practice as accessible as possible. If you have hearing, visual or physical difficulties, please let the receptionist know so that we can enable you to fully use our services.
- All comments and suggestions about the service are welcome. Please use the box provided in the waiting area.